Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Our Favorite Way to Get All-Natural, Fresh Chicken for a Low Price

Donald and I are always looking for great prices on chicken. It's one of the staples in our diet (and it used to be one of the only proteins I could eat). Back in 2011, we were introduced to one of our favorite online companies, Zaycon Foods. In their own words, our "simple mission is to bring farm fresh meats direct to consumers at wholesale prices.This means that they sell in bulk, which can be a new experience for some people. It was for us at first. This is what our freezer looked like the first time after Donald and I got done cutting and bagging our 40 pounds of chicken breast.

I don't know about you, but I love having my freezer full of meat! When I find a good sale, I like to stock up. That way, I don't have to worry about paying the exorbitant prices week to week while I wait for the next sale (this is definitely the old couponer in me resurfacing!).

The things I appreciate most about Zaycon Foods, is that their chicken breast is 100% all natural and straight from the farm, never having been frozen. Natural chicken breast in the grocery store starts at $2.99/lb. Zaycon is selling it for $1.89/lb this term. They come in 40 pound cases, and while that seems excessive, we have definitely found it worth the investment! It works out to be $75.60. If you feel like 40 pounds is just too much, another great option is to split it with a friend! That way you both get the great price, but a more manageable amount.

When you register as a new customer, you can check to see what events they have close to you. In our Carson Valley area, they have one coming up in Carson City. On the day of the event, after you have submitted your order online, you will drive through the parking lot, show your receipt, and they will put the 40 pound case of chicken in your trunk. That's it! Usually takes all of 5 minutes.

If this is something that interests you, we would love for you to check it out through our referral link. They only offer chicken a few times a year and one of those events is coming up in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment